The Emirates European Medical Centre, established by Dr. Samuel Saukkonen and Dr. Pamela Leader, offers a high quality and truly personal service to a wide variety of patients from all over the world. With over 16 years working experience together in their own well-established clinic in Tuscany, Italy, Dr. Saukkonen and Dr. Leader have introduced their highly skilled service in Dubai. Operating out of their purpose built Chiropractic Clinic their goal is to ensure your life can be as pain free and enjoyable as possible through their wide ranging Chiropractic treatments.
During years of practice they have grown accustomed to treating a great variety of spine and joint problems as well as sports injuries, whether spine related or in the extremities, ensuring increased pain free spinal function and improved overall health. Dr. Samuel and Dr. Pamela do not prescribe medicine, however as medical professionals they are fully capable of complex diagnosis. They consider patients general health as of prime importance, thus when necessary, they refer patients to another more suitable specialist.
Clinic and appointment times
We are open from Saturday to Thursday. The clinic hours are from 9:00am till 6:00pm from Sunday till Wednesday and from 9:00am till 2:00pm every Thursday and Saturday. Emergencies are also dealt with out of hours when necessary.
A new patients appointment with a doctor takes around 40minutes. After that regular appointments are scheduled the diary to take around 20minutes (the length of your appointment time may vary depending on the kind of treatment needed).
Chiropractic Dubai, at the Emirates European Medical Centre. Villa 119 Al Thanya Rd, Umm Suqeim 2, near the Jumeirah Beach Hotel or call 04 3481166 or 04348 6900.
View Larger Map
Directions to our clinic
We are located on Al Thanya Road, which is a connecting road between Jumeira Beach Road and Al Wasl Road in Umm Suqeim 2. The Emirates European Medical Centre is closer to Al Wasl Road, opposite the two large brown palaces. It is a white villa with one dark blue wall and black wrought iron railings at the front.
Going towards Dubai:
- If you are on the Jumeira Beach Road, turn right into Al Thanya Road (second traffic lights after Jumeira Beach hotel). You will also see Global Eye Company at the corner of the street. Please go straight and you will see the centre on your left side opposite of the identical brown palace, make U-turn on the signals and the centre will be after the third villa.
- If you are on Al Wasl Road, turn left at the first traffic lights after the Emarat petrol station and you will be in Al Thanya Road. The Centre is on your right side after the third villa.
- If you are in Sheikh Zayed Road, enter exit 39 (mall of the emirates exit) cross the Umm Sequim Bridge and turn right on Al Wasl Road go straight and turn left at the first traffic lights after the Emarat petrol station and you will be in Al Thanya Road. The Centre is on your right side after the third villa.
Going towards Abu Dhabi:
- If you are on the Sheikh Zayed Road, just after the third interchange turn right to Exit 41 (Al Thanya Road) and go straight and cross the traffic signals of Al Wasl Road. As soon as you cross the signals you will see the centre after the third villa on your right side opposite of the two identical brown palaces.
- If you are on the Al Wasl Road, turn right at the traffic lights after small choitram (not the choitram opposite of al safa park but the one after spinney’s). The centre will be the third villa on the right side opposite of the two identical brown palaces.
- If you are on the Jumeira Beach Road, turn left into Al Thanya Road at the traffic lights after Emarat Petrol Station before Jumeira Beach hotel. You will also see Global Eye Company at the corner of the street. Please go straight and you will see the centre on your left side opposite of the identical brown palace, make U- turn on the signals and the centre will be after the third villa.