All stretches should be performed slowly and held for 30 seconds. They should never be painful. If you experience any discomfort, please consult your chiropractor.
1) Put both of your hands at the back of your neck. Pull your head toward, chin into chest. Feel stretch at the back of your neck.
2) Clasp hands together, straight arms, forward. Stretch your arms and neck forward. Feel stretch between your shoulder blades.
3) Facing forward. Pull your ear down toward your shoulder. Feel the stretch in the opposite upper shoulder and the side of your neck.
4) Clasp your hands behind your head. Push your elbows backwards. Feel the stretch in your anterior chest/pecs.
5) Clasp hands and stretch arms above head. Feel stretch down the side of the arm and the side of your chest.
6) Stretch your arm across your body at shoulder level. Feel the stretch at the back of your shoulder and upper arm.
7) Rest your ankle on the opposite knee. Lean forward at your hips. Feel the stretch in your buttocks and upper thighs.
8) Cross your one leg over the other. Pull your knee towards your upper shoulder. Feel the stretch in your outside thigh.
9) Sit on the edge of your chair. Keep your one leg bent and the opposite one straight. Bend forward at your hips (not lower back). Feel the stretch at the back of your leg.